Organic Cotton is a natural fiber that doesn’t include chemical fertilizers or genetically modified seeds (GMOs) during its production. It’s a more responsible choice for the environment also because it needs much less water, compared to standard cotton. This material is known and loved because of its beneficial properties
Your knit piece is far too precious not to care of in the right way.
If you follow a few simple steps to ensure its quality, it will be easy for you to make it last longer and happier.
HOW TO WASH IT LIKE A PRO
We always suggest to wash your precious knitwear garment by hand for longer durability:
1. Use warm water and mix it with some mild liquid soap
2. Submerge the garment in the water and let it soak for about 5 minutes
3. Carefully rinse the garment in warm water
4. When you’re done with rinsing, squeeze as much water as you can from the garment.
5. Wrap the garment in a towel. Gently squeeze and let it air dry in a cool place.
You will find further information on our Care Instructions inside the packaging.
HOW TO STORE IT
The best way to store your knitwear is to fold and keep it flat as this will help to keep its shape, and always store clean garments in cool, dry places. Moths aren’t so much attracted to the fibre, but to the food, dirt, perspiration or body oils on a garment.
These general care instructions will help you make your knitwear garment last longer and better. If you require any other suggestions, or if you have any doubts, feel free to discover more about it on our Journal.
Wash by Hand (Max 40°C)
Do Not Bleach
Suitable For Dry Cleaning - Mild Process